Kryptel Encrypted Storage
Package com.kryptel.storage contains storage handlers and agents. See Kryptel Storage Model for a discussion of handlers and agents and how do they work together.
- Introduction to the Library
- Basic support package (com.kryptel.bslx)
- Kryptel API Commons package (com.kryptel)
- Cipher package (com.kryptel.cipher)
- Compressor package (com.kryptel.compressor)
- Exceptions package (com.kryptel.exceptions)
- Hash function package (com.kryptel.hash_function)
- MAC function package (com.kryptel.mac)
- Key-related functions (com.kryptel.key)
- Silver Key engine (com.kryptel.silver_key)
- Kryptel encrypted storage (com.kryptel.storage)
- Handlers and Agents
- Names and Unique Names
- Kryptel class
- FileStorageStatistics structure
- StorageStatistics structure
- IEncryptedStorage interface
- IEncryptedStorageInfo interface
- IEncryptedObject interface
- IEncryptedStream interface
- IEncryptedFileStorage interface
- IEncryptedFileStorageInfo interface
- IFileSystemAttributes interface
- IEncryptedDirectory interface
- IEncryptedFile interface
- Example: Password storage
- File encryption examples
A quick introduction to Kryptel storage handlers and storage agents.
A more detailed discussion of the difference between item's name and unique name. These two kinds of names are used to identify item in file agent's IEncryptedDirectory interface.
Container statistics returned by a file agent.
Low-level container statistics provided by a storage handler.
Storage Handler Interfaces (low-level)
Storage handlers export four interfaces, which give full access to Kryptel encrypted storage.
Provides access to an encrypted container and its root IEncryptedObject.
Returns all kinds of information about the currently open container.
Represents encrypted storage object.
Provides access to encrypted object's data stream.
File Agent Interfaces (file-oriented)
File Agent is an adapter component translating rather abstract storage objects to more specific, but a lot more convenient file-oriented interfaces.
Represents a generic encrypted storage as a file container.
Provides access to information about the currently open file container.
A common ancestor for IEncryptedDirectory and IEncryptedFile representing attributes common for all file objects.
Represents an encrypted filesystem directory, which may contain files and other directories.
Represents an encrypted file.
Various Helper Classes
Contains several container-related functions.