Kryptel API Commons (package com.kryptel)
This package contains a collection of commonly used constants, interfaces, and utility classes.
- Introduction to the Library
- Basic support package (com.kryptel.bslx)
- Kryptel API Commons package (com.kryptel)
- ApiHelpers class
- Constants class
- IComponentCapabilities interface
- IComponentState interface
- ICompressionLevelCallback interface
- IDataSink interface
- IKryptelComponent interface
- INotification interface
- IProgressCallback interface
- IReplaceCallback interface
- Loader class
- Message class
- Progress class
- ProgressCallback class
- Cipher package (com.kryptel.cipher)
- Compressor package (com.kryptel.compressor)
- Exceptions package (com.kryptel.exceptions)
- Hash function package (com.kryptel.hash_function)
- MAC function package (com.kryptel.mac)
- Key-related functions (com.kryptel.key)
- Silver Key engine (com.kryptel.silver_key)
- Kryptel encrypted storage (com.kryptel.storage)
These classes define constants (and only constants).
Contains a set of CAP_* constants, which specify a set of allowed features. The typical usage for these constants is limiting a component functionality to the licensed set. If you don't need to limit functionality, just call the component loader without arguments when creating a component. By default the loader uses the CAP_DEFAULT_CAPABILITIES value, which allows all possible features.
Contains commonly used constants.
This class defines two sets of very important constants: component IDs and interface IDs. Every component in the library is identified by a unique 128-bit UUID structure called component ID. Every interface exported by a component is identified by a unique 128-bit UUID structure called interface ID.
Common Component Interfaces
An interface for getting/setting component's compatibility mask
This interface is mandatory for every component and contains functions for querying state, resetting, and cloning.
This is the base component interface, giving access to all the component's interfaces and data.
Controls the level of data compression during file encryption operation.
The standard interface used by components to output processed data.
A client-implemented interface. High-level components use it for displaying short messages.
This callback displays a progress bar(s) for high-level components.
High-level components call this callback when file name conflict occurs. The callback returns the desired action – replace, skip, etc.
Various Helper Classes
This class contains various helper functions used by library components. Those functions are unlikely to be of any interest for a developer of a client application.
Component loader is used to instantiate a component by its CID (Component ID).
This class contains messages used mostly by high-level components.
A helper class for library components. Handles client-supplied IProgressCallback.
This class implements IProgressCallback and helps the user to create a progress box.