Key-related Functions (package com.kryptel.key)
- Introduction to the Library
- Basic support package (com.kryptel.bslx)
- Kryptel API Commons package (com.kryptel)
- Cipher package (com.kryptel.cipher)
- Compressor package (com.kryptel.compressor)
- Exceptions package (com.kryptel.exceptions)
- Hash function package (com.kryptel.hash_function)
- MAC function package (com.kryptel.mac)
- Key-related functions (com.kryptel.key)
- Silver Key engine (com.kryptel.silver_key)
- Kryptel encrypted storage (com.kryptel.storage)
This package contains interfaces and classes for key handling.
Lists static 128-bit key IDs. These constants are outdated and are used only with legacy old-style callbacks (see the description of IKeyCallback interface for more details).
Every binary key has an associated key ID, which uniquely identifies the given key file. In addition to 'dynamic' key file IDs, there are a number of pre-defined static IDs that specify the key material used during encryption. For example, IDENT_PASSWORD means that the data was encrypted with a password.
During decryption the key material ID is compared with all the static IDs. If it does not match any, then this ID belongs to a binary key file.
See also: Key File Format.
This interface defines key callbacks; high-level Kryptel components such as storage handlers obtain key material by calling client-supplied callbacks.
Encapsulates Kryptel binary key files.
This important class incorporates the functionality for building and parsing Unified Key Blocks.
Contains several static helper functions used by library components. Those functions are of no use for client applications.